Sunday, March 27, 2011

Red, Sunset...

It is 27th of March already! We are almost in April now, and days are getting longer and longer in Denmark. As we adjusted our clocks one hour forward yesterday, from now on we will have more daylight and late sunsets, which we have been missing for a long time. So, today, just on the day of setting our time one hour forward,  I had one of those perfect late sunsets watch. I enjoyed the sunset and all the beautiful colors of the sky in Vesthavnen (Vesthavnen, Brovejen Bridge; Vordingborg, Denmark), in Vordingborg. 



I have recently had a lot of problems with my computer. Today I decided to work a little on our video presentation in the evening but to my surprise my computer didn't work and I was very sad about it because I have all my data, photos, videos on my computer. I was quite worried about losing all of my data when my computer didn't work. A little bit upset about my computer, I just wanted to go for a walk and when I see the sunset from my window, which is the moment I decided to watch it from the harbour so that I could maybe feel better. Instead of walking, I cycled around 3 kilometers to the harbour to catch the late sunset on the west of Vordingborg. There it was! I had "a spectacularly red sunset" watch from the harbour. The colors on the horizon were so beautiful that I forgot all about my computer and got relieved with this exquisite show. Of course I remembered to take some pictures, too. Now, it is time to enjoy the long days and beautiful weather here in a northern European country, which presents probably the most beautiful natural phenomenons with its Northern lights, beautiful sunsets and long days with a lot of daylight.

1 comment:

  1. And by the way my computer seems fine for now. I hope I will be able to fix it very soon. Now that I have had a lot of problems with my computer, I understand that it is sometimes challenging to use your personal computer in a foreign country for a long time as you can't really get technical support because of the fact that your computer has a system in your own native language.

    ReplyDelete